Poetry is a gift give to us. We listen to our heart and express to others what we feel through these words. This small book are my feelings and memories that I have collected over the years of my small life on earth.
In this book you will find:
- A short biography outlining his influence and accomplishments
- A discussion of his teachings on living in the moment, and how it contributes to our happiness and peace
- A short background of the five mindfulness trainings and what their inspiration was
- An explanation of how he uses certain words, with the goal of helping us to better understand and apply his teachings
- A detailed discussion of each of the five mindfulness trainings, with an emphasis on how they can be applied to our life starting this moment
Separate chapters covering the mindfulness trainings regarding reverence for life, true happiness, true love, loving speech and deep listening, and nourishment and healing.
An exploration of his teachings regarding practical topics like blaming others and how to keep conflict from escalating.
4,5 / 5
• Paperback: 32 pages
• ISBN-10: 1517591007
• Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition
File size: 3,3 MB
Author Donald Rojo
Donald Rojo is a famous guest writer at Edusson, critic, hiking addict, risk-taker, DJ, Saul Bass fan and RISD grad. Doing at the crossroads of simplicity and computer science to save the world from bad taste. I sometimes make random things with friends.